The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment in collaboration with Oloamanu Center of Professional Development conducted a 5 days training on Report Writing from the 14th – 18th February 2022. The learning outcomes for the training were;
* define report writing
* define ethical report writing
* identify different elements of report writing
* Apply knowledge of report writing skills using the report outline
* demonstrate knowledge of conducting research for a report using the seven-step process
* explain and apply the correct outline of a report
* demonstrate knowledge of compiling a report using the correct report structure
* use the correct format to present research findings
The trainer was Faith Esera Viane from Oloamnau Center. Participants were from the Ministry’s Divisions – Renewable Energy Division, Land Management Division, Corporate Services Division, Water Resources Divisions, Meteorological Services Division, Environment Sector Coordination Unit, Divison of Environment and Conservation and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Sector Coordination Division. The training was held at TATTE Top Floor Conference Center.
O le Aso Faraile 18 Fepuari 2022 na faamaeaina ai se aoaoga faaauau oloo fai paaga ai le Matagaluega o Punaoa Faa-Le-Natura ma le Siosiomaga ma le Oloamanu. O lea aoaoga na amatalia ile Aso Gafua 14 o Fepuari ma o le faamoemoe ina ia saga tapue ma faaleleia agavaa ma tomai o le aufaigaluega aua le agai i luma mo le faatinoina o galuega e pei o le tusiaina o ripoti. Matuaofaiva sa faatautaia le aoaoga o le susuga – Faith Eseara-Viane mai le Oloamanu.