Ms Sieni Ieremia (Expenditure Accountant) had represented the Ministry to the Seminar on the Development of Finance and Economics for the Independent State of Samoa. The Seminar was sponsored by: Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and organized by Heilongjiang University. They are responsible for formulating policy on foreign trade, export and import regulations, foreign direct investments, consumer protection, market competition and negotiating bilateral and multilateral trade agreements.
- Chinese Folklore
- Macroeconomic Changes in China’s New Era
- Development of the People’s Bank of China and Interpretation of the Current Monetary Policy
- Research on Development of Rural Financial Institutions in China
- New Ideas and Case Interpretation of Tax Planning in China under the new situations
- The Rise and Fall of Great Powers and China’s financial reform
- Business and Operation of Commercial Bank
- Development Management and Application of Insurance Products
- China’s Economic situation and human resource policy
- Foreign Economic Cooperation
From the Seminar, Ms Ieremia gain good knowledge on how to perform to the highest standard of level in any professional environment by looking in the situation as stated in the financial economy and the high technology of China’s development country.
Way forward for the Ministry:
She had learnt that through notifying the internet and intelligent manufacturing creates conditions for the coming of the long tail economy. Also the high technology have appeared in society a lot. Failure production with low costs can be very popular. It is very important for all Samoa especially the development of our country is too slow compare to China which is far different their economy is quite high.