Solutions For Open Open Land Administration (SOLA)
- MNRE use Solutions for Open Land Administration (SOLA) software for title registration and cadastral mapping. SOLA is open source software developed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) with funding from the Government of Finland. It is designed to be customizable to meet local requirements with Samoa being the first country to deploy a customized version of SOLA in 2012. More information about SOLA is available from the SOLA website (www.flossola.org).
SOLA aims to make computerized cadastre registration systems more affordable and more sustainable in developing countries
Achieving the Goal
- An Open Source Enterprise Application for Land Administration that can be
- Integrated into a diverse range of environments
- Customized and extended to meet agency needs
- Also need to provide guidance on how to manage an Enterprise Application